Rock Pool provides industry leading training and consultancy services for organisations that support people that have been affected by trauma.
Recognising the potential in every individual, we place people at the centre of their own recovery enabling them to become their own trauma informed expert. Our innovative, practical solutions and training opportunities are informed by lived experience and what is known to work.
A joint venture between Sue Penna and Kirsty Mooney who have over 40 years combined experience of working in the public and voluntary and community sector, Rock Pool specialise in supporting organisations that want to improve practice, share knowledge and expertise and inspire their workforce to deliver positive outcomes for all.
To support all organisations to improve practice, share knowledge and expertise and inspire the work force to deliver positive outcomes for all.
We passionately believe that everyone, both practitioners and their clients, should have the opportunity to reach their full potential and thrive.
– IMPROVE PRACTICE through the development and implementation of practical tools and programmes.
– SHARE KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE through meaningful training opportunities and effective consultancy support delivered by sector experts who can bring genuine insight and innovative practice from across the country.
– INSPIRE the workforce to improve performance, facilitate change and achieve through mentoring and coaching.
– BETTER: To strive to improve practice through a robust evidence base.
– DYNAMIC: To continuously seek improvement, to learn from what works and share knowledge and expertise.
– RELATIONSHIPS: People are at the heart of what we do. We build meaningful partnerships with our clients. We value our team.